- Senior Inspector available 24/7
- Armed Reaction Units 24/7.
- Innovative “two-up” system with 2 Reaction Officers per vehicle.
- Fully trained Inspectors and Reaction Officers working shifts.
- Home escorts free of charge (30 minutes’ notice must be given to the control room in order to facilitate this process).
- GPRS tracking systems in all the reaction vehicles.
- Regular SMS and email updates informing clients of criminal activity and trends.
- Vehicles permanently stationed in: Howick, Merrivale / Howick West and Hilton.
- An Inspector available to assist with backup to any of the above locations.
- At least another 3 back-up vehicles if needed.
- A fully computerised monitoring control room with the latest radio and GPRS monitoring technologies.
- A minimum of two Controllers on shift at any given time.
- A complete back up power supply.
- Latest GPRS tracking system, monitoring and assisting.
- Telephone recording system for all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Specialise in alarm installations, CCTV, intercom systems and access control.
- Alarm repairs and fault finding.
- There are 5 technical teams.
- A standby technician available 24/7/365.
- Debit order facilities are available, collection dates are on the 1st, 5th and 25th of every month.
- Debit and credit card speed point is available at reception 7.30am – 4pm.
- Invoices are generated on the 1st of the month, payable by the last day of the month.
- 24 hour Security Officer Protection to residential complexes, businesses, shopping centres, construction sites, industrial premises and private residence.
- 24 hour back-up to the Security Officers by Inspectors and the Armed Response division.
- Access control, patrols, quad bike patrols, Magtouch and Sentinel monitoring patrol systems.
- Site Supervisors on site.
KSS K9 Unit
- Patrol dogs available for posting to Guarding sites.
- Fully trained and certified Security Officer Personnel and Guard / Patrol Rottweiler's and Boer bulls.
- Trained Sniffer dog available 24/7.
The COMMUNITY BOBBIES PATROL PROJECT is a Not-for-Profit COMMUNITY crime prevention project driven by the community for the community. KSS provides the platform and support structures to help drive the project. An Armed Reaction Officer patrols 24/7 in the designated areas.